- For all recreational classes children can come in a bodysuit or tights/shorts & t-shirt. If children wear tights/shorts & t-shirt please make sure the t-shirt is tucked into their tights/shorts so it doesn’t flip over their heads when they go upside down.
- Please send a labelled water bottle into the gym with your child to every class.
- No shoes or socks required just their bare feet!
- Parents will only be allowed into the gym for the Mini 1 Parent assisted class.
- For safety reasons please ensure your child is not wearing any jewelry. Stud earrings are fine.
- There is no food, gum or drinks other than water allowed in the gym.
- Please ensure all long hair is pulled back and out of your child’s eyes.